The grey boxes are a quick guide to Spiir's terms. The guide is not part of the terms itself.
1. In General
- You must be over 13 years old to use Spiir's services.
2. Creating a profile
- Your user profile is personal.
- You can provide Spiir with more information about yourself to get the most out of the services.
- Your password is personal and confidential.
3.1 Our security
- Spiir complies with strict security requirements.
Spiir always adheres to the following security requirements:
- All data communicated back and forth between Spiir and your device is encrypted. Therefore, it is not possible for third parties to access the content of the data flow between you and Spiir.
- Spiir's employees never access your specific transaction information without your consent. This may, for example, be if you need support.
- Only certain authorized employees at Spiir have access to production data without consent for the purpose of ensuring data quality and troubleshooting.
- All employees with Spiir undergo a background check prior to appointment.
- Spiir continuously backs up all data in Spiir.
- Spiir logs and, among other things, registers from which IP addresses your profile is accessed, and we also detect any failed attempts to log on to your profile.
- Spiir uses third party scanning of Spiir’s Service. Spiir uses an external security company, which daily scans Spiir’s Service for any security breaches. If the security company finds serious security breaches, Spiir will be notified of these and subsequently have a short time to address these.
3.2 Your security
- You should have a high security standard when using Spiir.
- If you experience or suspect abuse, contact Spiir immediately, for example at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.2.1 You are responsible for keeping your password confidential.
In case of abuse or suspicion of abuse of your password, you must inform Spiir immediately by contacting the above address or contact us at email@example.com. If Spiir suspects abuse of your profile, we can always block your profile. In these situations, Spiir is not liable to you or any third party.
3.2.2 Spiir recommends that you as a user maintain a high security standard. You should:
- Make sure your password is always sufficiently secure. The password should among other things contain special characters.
- Always make sure you log out when you have finished using the Web, especially if you have used a public computer.
- Create a PIN code for the App and, if possible, use 'touch ID' (fingerprint recognition)
- You should never give others access to your code.
4. Collection of data from financial institutions
- With your consent, Spiir may collect various information from your financial institution.
5. Communication between Spiir and the user
5.1 Required inquiries
- Spiir can continuously inform you about important information.
5.2 Optional inquiries
- You can choose whether you want various other requests from Spiir.
- Spiir owns all rights to the materials on our platforms (app, blog, website etc.).
- Your data belongs to you, but Spiir can use them to deliver our services to you.
- You are allowed to use Web and/or App.
- You may copy and display material from Spiir if you state that it is from Spiir.
7. Operations etc.
- Errors, defects, and disruptions of service may occur on Spiir, but Spiir will attempt to correct these as soon as possible.
- When Spiir updates the services, you may find that not all features are available. Spiir will usually inform you of this in advance.
- Spiir is not liable to you in case of errors, defects and malfunctions.
- You can always delete your Spiir profile.
- Spiir can also always suspend or terminate your use of Spiir’s services and, if necessary, delete your user profile. Spiir will try to contact you in such a case.
- When your user profile is deleted, all your data will be permanently deleted and cannot be restored.
9. Withdrawal of consent
- You can always withdraw the consents you gave Spiir.
- If you withdraw a consent, some of Spiir's features might not be accessible.
- Spiir is not responsible for your use of Spiir’s services.
- Spiir is not liable if you enter into an agreement with third parties based on offers you have received via Spiir.
- Spiir is not liable if anything unpredictable happens.
- The terms were last updated in May 2018.